.

.
.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thrill of Cycling


Starty (Yes, Starty is the name of the Bike) somewhere in Jyväskylä (Finland). All of them (exluding the first one) are handheld shots while cycling .










Message from the creator Pörrö
(Thanks for his permission to use this set here!)

"Stop looking at the walls, look out the window."
Karl Pilkington on art

twitter.com/PorroP

NOTE! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instructions to watch photos as follows: 1. Put on some music (you can decide the song) 2. Click HERE 3. Hold still 4. Wake up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- END!


I like carrots and mozzarella. Among other things.

I'll try to learn how to take photos, just while ago (that was christmast 2006, but I still say a while ago) I took the first step. Hmm. But I went to the wrong direction, so I had to turn around and now I'm at the start again. Hmm. I could go left or right, damn it. I'll just stay here for a while, maybe I'll meet someone here. Oh hello there.

I wear my watch on the wrong hand. It's 4-7 minutes ahead so I won't be late.

If I eat too many strawberries I'll get a fever. How sad is that.

Oh and I don't like borders.

I was born in 1983 and since that I've been mostly thinking.

Thank you for all the comments and favourites, I do appreciate them. I just don't feel comfortable on posting comments on my own pictures so unless there's a question mark (?), you probably won't be find any comments there from me. Oh and I'm not too keen having big blinking images on the comments, if they dissappear don't be offended, I just don't like them, oh l I'm fed up I've had enough of them really. Now that wasn't a proper sentence at all was it.

I try aim quality not quantity (at the moment there's no quality nor quantity) all the time so there aren't many photos and some of the older ones might be dropping away from the stream.

Tried to make a private set on March 2009, the end result was that I lost couple hundred favourites on about 20 pictures. So if you are wondering why my pictures dissappeared from your favourites... It wasn't my fault, well it was but I didn't mean to. Sorry

I'm Male.

Twitter
Jyväskylä, Finland

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A Beatles fan since December 1980.Now an oral surgeon and music journalist.He lives in Bangkok.